Mirazed is certified ISO 9001:2015
The ISO 9001:2015 standard is based on the following eight management principles. They provide a framework for Mirazed Inc. leaders that fosters performance improvement.
- Customer focus
- Personnel involvement
- Process approach
- Management by systems approach
- Continuous improvement
- Factual approach to decision-making
- Mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
- Homogeneity of service quality and/or product and conformity with legal obligations;
- Formalization of good work practices;
- Guaranteed satisfaction and added value for clients;
- Non-quality cost reduction;
- International recognition.
Main Advantages of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Personnel motivation and involvement;
- Cost and production or delivery delay reductions by an efficient use of resources;
- Improvement of results and result coherence;
- Flexibility and speed of reactions in the face of market evolution or needs and expectations of client.
Cost and Resource Optimization
Increase in client's confidence in our ability to answer to their needs and expectations;
Improvement of our market competitiveness.