At Mirazed, every decision we make and every action we take aims to satisfy our internal and external customers.
Autonomy and initiative
We encourage initiative and autonomy when it comes to completing projects according to established procedures.
Accountability and modesty
We all must take responsibility for both our successes and our failures. We embrace success with modesty and accept criticism graciously. We do not attribute our failures to the poor performance of others.
We strive for excellence. We take steps to deepen our knowledge and enhance our expertise to continuously improve our performance.
Respect and cooperation
Respect and cooperation within the team is of the utmost importance. We encourage an honest and friendly work environment.
Mirazed is ISO 9001:2015 certified
The ISO 9001:2015 standard is based on eight management principles that provide a framework for Mirazed leaders to improve our performance.
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
- Consistent service and/or product quality in compliance with legal obligations
- Standardization of good work practices
- Guaranteed satisfaction and added value for customers
- Reduced failure costs
- International recognition
Key benefits of a quality management system (QMS)
- Staff motivation and involvement
- Reduced costs and production or delivery times through efficient use of resources
- Improved results and consistency
- Increased flexibility and faster responses to changing markets or customer needs and expectations
Optimizing costs and resources
- Increased customer confidence in our ability to meet their needs and expectations
- Better competitiveness in our markets